Monday 8 December 2014

Topshop makeup and first impressions.

Actually quite few times I have court myself checking out Topshop makeup and it is really good. I also heard some people talking about few topshop products. So I went to check it out. These items court my eye.

They also got velvet lips lip cream. Wov that is a long lasting one. It's a powdery soft lip cream with a opaque matte finish. Very pigmented and very impressed. Price &10.

So I would say go and check it out and see what you think, but I was quite impressed. Also Topshop sells NYX cosmetics makeup and they are quite good too and very friendly price. Also Topshop is fabulous when it comes to nail polishes. They have got mahoosive range of colours.

Foundation
Topshop foundation - really smooth and soft, silk like feel, very easy to apply. Bare in mind I was in a shop so used fingers to apply. Really reminds me new Bare Minerals foundation. I would say natural, radiant finish, medium coverage, great range of shades, think 5 shades all together, very impressed. Price £16.

Foundation shades

All over glow illuminator - really liked this one. It's a liquid skin glow or I would say a great creamy highlighter. Very light and gives that wet looking effect on your cheeks or all over your body. Also natural looking finish. Price £10

Concealer - first of all love that it comes with a pump, hygienic. Blends very smoothly and quite few shades to choose from. I would love to have bit more coverage but does the job. Price £10

Primer -  Color correcting powder absorbs oils, mattify and tighten pores. Airbrush primer creates a flawless base for foundation and evens out appearances of pores. Price &12. 

Metallic cream blush - gorgeous shades with shimmer in it and gives that natural, luminous finish. Just pop on with your finger and blend it and ready to go. Price £7.

Eyeshadow

Topshop is fabulous when it comes to nail polishes. They have got mahoosive range of colours.








No comments:

Post a Comment