Monday 20 October 2014

3 Evening make-up looks.


I think you can please anyone with Stila eye-shadow palette 'in the light'. In the palette is 10 eye-shadows, very pigmented and  butterie hence so easy to apply.  Also comes with smudge stick waterproof eye liner in dark brown. I have used shades Kitten all over the lid even all over eyebrow area with Mac 217 brush, Sunset in a crease, outer corner of the eye and on the lower lash line with Mac 224 brush and shade Ebony with Mac 212 flat definer brush to define eye with colour. Shade Ebony which is blackish color I applied very close to the lush line and smudged out so gives that soft look and definition instead of harsh black eyeliner. Shade Kitten is such a beautiful colour it will reflect the light and will brighten up your eyes. So beautiful and classy!:) I have used this shade quite a lot for bridal makeup. Applied gorgeous brown pencil on inner waterline for even more bigger eyes. Contoured with Chanel soleil tan de chanel bronzer and Bobbi Brown 24 karat shimmer brick.  Powdered with Makeup Forever translucent HD powder for long lasting finish and good to go:) Lips were applied later in the evening with Mac lipstick in shade Coral Bliss. 

Evening makeup using Dior Star new foundation and we both agreed - IT IS AMAZING!:) I think they have got it just all right with this product. Spectacular brightening -weightless perfection, SPF 30, long lasting, medium coverage and quite few shades to choose from. Shade 021 linen been used for this picture. 9 times out of 10 I am applying Laura Mercier hydration primer before foundation, but for this look been used Mac Strobe cream for illuminating dewy effect. Used Urban Decay  new Naked 3 palette shades Dust, Buzz, Blackheart and  Mac lip pencils Soar and Spice which are quite popular at the moment as been used by famous Kardashians little sister  Kylie Jenner. Think Kylie's makeup look at the moment is most influential and watched makeup look in you tube and other social media sites. Kinda mauve pinkie nudie shade. Also we have used Mac pro longwear lip pencil in shade Bittersweet, but not on  the lips! I applied on inner rim waterline. Ye Ye I know I know its a lip pencil, but one birdie recommended me to try and we did. It is THE most gorgeous brownie red shade, very soft and long lasting. It is a blue eyes pop!:) Course you can use for any color eyes.  Like I said it is a lip pencil so I can't tell you how your eyes will react and  I am sure Mac would prefer to use it for lips just  how it says on the packaging, but makeup is about trying and testing and we did and we loved it :)  We used Bobbi Brown Bronze shimmer brick and Nars blush in shade Desire. How can we go without  theBalm Mary Lou Manizer, it's definitely became my second favorite highlighter after Mac Soft and Gentle. We used Mac clear brow gel, Lancome Hypnose drama mascara, Nars radiant concealer in shade Vanilla, Soap and Glory setting powder Kick Ass to set concealer and sprayed all face with Mac setting spray Fix and Skin finishing mist. I used Real Techniques makeup brushes. Vollaa, hope you like it. 

Laura Mercier hydration primer and yes finally Dior Star foundation which I just love it. My shade is 031 sand.  It is definitely a winner for me this year. Also I wanted to try NYX eye-shadow in Walnut. I am so into redie brown coppery shades especially autumn time:) It is a great quality eye-shadow and easy to apply and I think its only around £4 mark.  Also Mac bittersweet pro longwear lip pencil on inner waterline, I just loooove it so much, makes my blue eyes pop even more. To blend all out making sure there is no harsh lines I have used Mac eye-shadow in shade Cork. For Lips Mac lip pencil in Soar, Elf studio eyebrow treat in shade light, for cheeks Mac blusher in Margins and  the Balm Mary Lou Manizer for highlighting. Simple and easy and less is more for this particular look.





No comments:

Post a Comment