Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting palettes.

I have finally got it and OMG Do I love it? Yessssssss I do:) I think I will never leave a house without these two beauties. The quality, colors, packaging, swank, elegant, very light....I just love it so much. I have tried it straight away yesterday and Wovzers this is definitely my holy grail product. Finish is so so soft, very natural and you can build up. Now price hmmmm not a cheap one, but if you can get it in USA then its way cheaper! I was waiting long and hard to get these palettes. I just wish you could try. For those who have tried, Please let me know what do you think as would love to know your thought about these palettes. 

Hourglass - you just got it perfect here! http://uk.spacenk.com/ambient-lighting-palette/MUK200011478.html

(from the left) NEW Incandescent Light: An opalescent pearl powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial, holiday glow.

Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with a balance of warm and cool tones.

Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment