Tuesday 3 March 2015

New foundation - Lancôme Miracle cushion in a compact

Lancôme new foundation - Miracle cushion fluid foundation in a compact with SPF 23. Not too many shades but
enough I think, 6 shades in total to choose from. I am shade 2 and 4. I like tinie bit of warmer look so shade 4 is perfect, 2 is good too but tinie bit too light. You purchase foundation for price £29.50 and then if you want more or different shades you don't have to repurchase for full amount but only top up filler round £19 mark I think. Like the fact you can do that as works out cheaper second time round. It's a very light application, you certainly can build up but never can get cakey finish. I really like it. I am still on my holiday in Latvia and since I have got it in airport I have been using every single day. You can use it with brush or applicator provided for quick touch up. If you are looking for a natural, fresh looking finish then this is your dude:) I would like to know what do you think of this new launch:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment