Wednesday 4 March 2015

Eyeshadow palette dupe!

LOREAL PARIS LA PALETTE NUDE
LOREAL PARIS LA PALETTE NUDE
YSL TUXEDO EYESHADOW PALETTE
LOREAL PARIS LA PALETTE NUDE
LOREAL and YSL Eyeshadow palettes. Both stunning. Loreal comes with 10 stunning nude shades from neutral mattes to rich, smokey shades. Price £14.99 in Boots. As we all know Boots very often do deals 3 for 2 which is a great way to top up your makeup collection and you can save yourself some pennies, why not! :) I love makeup browsing, shopping and checking out what's new in the market and most of all I love some great findings - Dupes! I stumbled across YSL counter and boom found amazing eyeshadow palette dupe. YSL as we all know not the cheapest brand, certainly amazing quality thought. So this eyeshadow palette is £49, but very similar LOREAL nude palette is£14.99. I love YSL especially Baby doll kiss & blush, mascaras, touche éclat concealer and foundation. They both are amazing brands with an amazing qualities and YSL is owned by Loreal so I would expect some product similarities. Like I said both palettes are very pigmented, long lasting and very easy to apply. I highly recommend both just depends how much you are willing to pay. Please let me know if you have tried and what do you think as I would love to know your thoughts too:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment