Monday 27 April 2015

A bit of browsing in Marks & Spencer / AUTOGRAPH, DIEGO DALLA PALMA, NUXE & Topshop.

I usually just pop in Marks & Spencer to grab some quick snack or lovely fresh juices, but I haven't proper explored their beauty range. I am aware of it that M&S do some nice skincare and haircare brands such as Philip Kingsley, REN, Stila, etc brands. I have heard of Autograph brand especially about lip liners. So this time I thought I will give it a go and stumbled across these lovely mascaras. They have got 5 different mascaras and from what I have seen it they possible could be a great buy. Some of them got small brushes, some full lash effect and some funny looking brushes, but I think I will definitely explore these mascaras bit more. I have purchased High Definition one in shade Brown. I don't own any brown mascaras and I have been looking for a while. After trying out HD mascara I was quite impressed. It does separate your eyelashes, but certainly not a clumpy one and gives a really good curve. 
Also spotted in shelves that HD mascara is the most wanted one. Price for HD mascara is £11. Rest of them are from £9.50 to £11 which I think is quite affordable. If you have tried out some of these mascaras Please let me know what do you think of them. 
Diego Dalla Palma is the prophet of Made in Italy cosmetics. I haven't heard much about this brand, but I was very impressed with this high coverage long lasting concealer. Kind of reminds me of Make Up For Ever Extreme Camouflage concealer and Collection 2000 full coverage concealer. Very good coverage and price is definitely much friendly that MUFE brand. Comes is two shades and the lightest one from your left is used to brighten up your under eye area and has got slight sheen. 
Sneak peak of what I have quickly tried out. First I have applied Smooth Matt Mousse primer. Next Illuminating Touch Tinted Moisturiser which I quite liked it, very light, nice coverage, very easy to apply. Diego Dalla Palma concealer think it was shade medium, then twist-up cheek blusher in shade Rose Shine. Next up Autograph powder highlighter then Diego Dalla Palma Eye Shadow which you can see in picture below and lastly HD mascara in shade brown. Now, when I have left M&S and was driving back home, I looked in the mirror and I absolutely loved the pigmentation and shine on my cheeks. So nice and glowy, but not too shimmery. I think it was combo of twist-up Rose Shine cheek blusher and powder highlighter. Here is the link if you want to check out more of these products and prices. http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/beauty/autograph
Lovely gold, coppery eyeshadow. I do like the colour especially for blue eyes, however it did not stay on my eyelids for a long time. If I have primed my eyelids first I am sure it longevity would be better, but personally I wasn't too impressed. 
Double ended beauty sponge/blender. Price £11. This is a good dupe of Backstage blender by DIOR and also brand BeautyBlender. You can use the sponge to target both smaller areas and larger areas on the face also it is latex free. 
Topshop Nail polish in shade Plume. I think it is so beautiful. I have applied two coats on my little finger otherwise it was see-through. Without a doubt Topshop has got amazing nail polish collection.
I was very impressed when I spotted NUXE products in Mark & Spencer shelves. I have heard a lot about this brand, but needed to see it and try out myself before I do a big splurge. As some of you maybe know I am always seeking for a good lip balm. I have heard loads about NUXE one, so there we go, right from me and I can finally try out myself. I have purchased NUXE Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm with honey and precious oils and it is amazing! Feels so rich and soft. Definitely not one of those with shine and kinda stay on the surface and don't do much on lips, but this one Oh yeah. Think I have finally found one I am going to use over and over again.  Price £9.50. Here is the link http://www.marksandspencer.com/nuxe-rve-de-miel-ultra-nourishing-lip-balm-15g/p/p22172165
Heard loads about these multi-purpose dry oil for face, body and hair with illuminates particles in it. If any of you have tried it, Please let me know how are you getting on especially for sensitive skin. Thank you. 

Hope you enjoyed this little browsing/guide. Please let me know if you discovered anything new lately and what products are you currently using. 

Love,

Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment