Thursday 22 January 2015

SOS lip relief

I have tried many lip balms, but I still haven't found THE ONE. Some are better than others and do the work, but not for long. Also I feel like I have to explain here why the hek I have got so many lip balms?!:)) My friends and family have been very generous with lip pressies. I think it's a nice, little present to give to anyone, even for men. Also, they always come in some skincare kits, treatment sessions, beauty packs or extra bonuse when buy something and of course I purchased few. Also is it just me, but it's so easy to lose these little lip balms, I've got in every coat pocket, but still sometimes can't find it:) I do love some, but like I said, I still haven't found my holly grail one. 
Winter time my lips are so dry and sore and sometimes skin around lips are very sensitive. Summer time SPF protection is a must. 
Majority of them I found they just stay on the surface, does the job for 10 - 30 min and then just disappear. Some of them smells gorgeous and is pleasant to wear, but again personally don't do much for me. I heard loads about Elizabeth Arden 8 hours lip protecting cream so I am intrigued to try that one out at some point. I do like Clarins lip balm, Dermalogica, Nivea, Neutrogena, Hurraw, Blistex, Dzintars and sometimes good old Vaseline. Also I really like Lush Bubblegum lip scrub. If I need extra clean or care I use this scrub. It's sugary polisher and tasting of candy floss. 
So Please let me know what works for you and which lip balm, cream you love and swear by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment