Wednesday 31 December 2014

December favorites 2014

* Soap & Glory Kick Ass translucent powder. Without a doubt this is my favorites translucent powder and it might appear on my 2014 favorites.
* Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil. I love this one, so reminds me about Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. 2 in 1 brow filling pencil and brush.
* Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foundation. Very nice and light, dewy finish and smells gorgeous.
* Nars Radiant creamy concealer.
* Aromatherapy Associates. Relax one. Bought it from Space NK and it came set of 10, but various types and definitely my  favorite one is relax one for what I needed in December as it's very busy times.
* O.P.I. nail polish in Coca-Cola red.
* Essie glitter nail polish in shade rock at the top. I am literally in love in this nail polish. It's so full on glitter and I love that. Also not as hard to take it off as can be challenging to remove glitter nail polishes.
* Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade hot pepper. It is so amazing, pigmented and so long lasting. Wear it and own it even after having a food.
* Elf  eyebrow treat & tame. I literally don't know when this is going to finish:)  I have been using I think for about a year.
* Le Sirop de Monin, Gingerbread syrup for speciality coffee.  I loooove coffee and gingerbread syrup in it, feels so festivie and Christmasie. I just love Gingerbread man too:)
* Febreze winter collection, apple and spice air freshener. I think you just cant go wrong with apple and spice smell in your house when Christmas is just round the corner:)

Sarah Chapman skincare set. 

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Age- Repair Serum
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Dynamic Defence Anti-ageing Day Cream SPF 15
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial

I purchased this lovely little set from Space NK and I love it. Very practical travel set. Feel very aromatherapy and I love products with a pump, so hygienic. All in all I am quite happy with my few new December finds and I will carry on using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment