Wednesday 12 November 2014

October favorites 2014


October? Where has October gone? It's gone so fast and I found these few products I have been reaching the most. 
This eye shadow palette I love it so much. It is I Heart eye shadow slogan makeup geek.
 Perfect for autumn fall. You can mix and match colors together and well, can we go wrong with the price £7.99? It is a very good quality eye shadows, very soft and glides on very smoothly. Love it. http://www.superdrug.com/I-Heart-Make-Up/I-Heart-Eye-Shadow-Slogan-Makeup-Geek-33-12g/p/988460?singleResultSearchPage=true#.VGNG7PmsWhE

As you probably know from my monthly favorites I just love Soap and Glory Kick Ass translucent face powder. Its going on last legs now and definitely going to re-purchase soon.http://www.soapandglory.com/makeup/face/face-powders/kick-asstm-instant-retouch-pressed-powder

Mac eye shadow brown down. It is just simple, matte, long lasting brown eye shadow. You can also use for eye brows.

Mac lip pencils - Spice, Soar, Boldly Bare and Bittersweet. I don't think you can ever go wrong with these shades. Very natural, your lip color but better:) Also Bittersweet is a coppery brown pencil and to be honest I am personally using for eyes. I have got blue eyes and I applied on inner rim water line and I am telling you, my blue eyes just pops even more:)  So I am just popping on. 

Love,
Nessie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment