Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ready to rehab my hair!

Can I just say, colors are just amazing, feels like I am just about to drink boosting fruit smoothie:)) I have been doing all sorts to my hair and feels like they cant cope anymore. Also autumn and winter is round the corner, weather is changing rapidly every day and that can affect hair structure too. So there we go, I have gone that extra mile and will look after my hair bit more now. Also been a mum my hair very often is up in ponytail or in a messy bun therefore they haven't got time to breathe. Also I am desperately seeking for volume in my hair. So I will update you all how I am getting on and if this splurge was worth the money!

Bed Head Tigi Maxxed Out - it is apparently the best seller by the brand recently, so let's test it out. Its massive hold hair spray. At the back of the bottle written this which I think is quite cool. You must have a sense of humor to use our products! Quit your bitchin'! Use Maxxed-out non-aerosol hairspray with P.M.S. complex (Pump. Massive. Style.). This quick drying unisex formula guarantees massive hold and super shine.

Bed Head Re-energize shampoo & conditioner - rehab for normal hair. Promises to liven up moisture levels, boost hair strength, helps to repair surface damage caused by coloring, promotes colour retention.

Bed Head Motor mouth mega volumizer with gloss. Great body and volume for fuller looking hair and better grip for blow drying. There are some light reflecting going on in this product so looking forward to that.

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Smoothing stuff - promises to smooth cuticles, fights frizz, adds shine. Oh yes, let see:) I have opened already and smells sooooo divine and is so soft like a good soft face primer, but for hair:)

Check it out for more information and prices here   http://www.bedhead.com/en-gb


Moroccan oil repair mini kit -  I think we just cant go wrong with this one. I have got big hopes up for this one too. I have looked where you can buy exactly this kit as I had a sneak peak chance to purchase from Aston & Fincher which is professional hair and beauty supplies. There is similar one in feel unique, but bit more expensive as comes in Moroccan oil bag etc.  http://www.feelunique.com/p/Moroccanoil-Moisture-and-Repair-Travel-Kit

Please let me know if any of you used these products and how you getting on. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment