Monday 27 June 2016

Holiday Makeup Menu

Holiday Makeup Menu

It's safe to say I loooove makeup and when I am off on holiday it is a struggle to decide what to take with me and what I am actually going to use it and what plans have I got, who to meet and events to go to etc. I know one or two palettes would do for week or two, but I do like to spoil myself for options just in case:) So here is a little preview for you guys what I took on holiday to Latvia end of may beginning of June 2016. Certain products I just have to take it, for example, Hourglass Ambient lighting palette with literally everything you need is there and soon beautiful and a little palette from NARS with blusher called Super Orgasm jap jap NARS loving their names😊then my favourite Laguna bronzer and highlighter. There are also everything for everyone from cream to powder, from sunny to rainy weather and from hot to cold and windy:) Hope you enjoy and let me know if you want to have a blog post or video in details about every single products and why.
Mucho love❤️ and have a great holiday season! ☀️



My Skincare Menu. 
Pretty much I have got covered here too. I discovered in Latvia this new Loreal Elvital total repair cream for hair. Oh my my you got to try this guys, its so nourishing for my hair and also bye bye tangled hair. Clarins Instant lip treatment oils are just my buddies, I have finished one already the original one and immediately fall in love and purchased the rest of the two with a slight pink tint, but you hardly can see it. I have tried so many guys, but these lip oils just works for me and they definitely does the job and keeps my lips plump and smooth all day long whether its raining or full on sunshine:) This works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is the one I use on flights as I am bit nervy with flying, so helps to kinda chill bit and also just before bed. It is a roll. Little razor on the go can't go wrong with that one girls can't we, Aerin perfume which smells like summer and fresh flowers and Clinique gel for blemishes as I always brake out after flying and climate change. Face wipes I know it is bit hit or miss, but these ones by Ole Henriksen I love so for those fun nights that you literally haven't got energy to do full shenanigans to take the makeup off, then wipes comes in so handy so for that reason - yes to face wipes:) Eye cream is a must and hair oil that smells of coconut is a must have for me too:) Then bio toothpaste, NARS take the day off, Nivea face serum and Lancome sleeping mask and we are so packed and ready to enjoy our holibobs☀️
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette which I soon love and always comes with me everywhere I go. It is personally The Best palette for the brides and for weddings in general, so this beauty one always comes with me. You have got it all covered there from one bronzer to two blushers, highlighter and two setting powders. It will give you a fresh glow to your skin and multidimensional luminescence like Hourglass company says which is so agree with😊 They are incredibly soft and feels so luxurious. It is not the cheapest one, £65, but it is certainly a good investment. 
Dim light and diffused light work great as a finishing powder; strobe light powder are applied best as highlighter for the high points of the face; contour using Luminous Bronze Light; use Luminous flush or Mood Exposure when brightening your cheeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment