Wednesday 21 January 2015

Picture frames, old jewellery, DIY. Part 1.

Going to make something, but didn't have a clue what, so let the imagination begin...

Used up my Christmas beads and in the middle I decided to leave heart shape empty and to fill with something else.  

Picked up some old red beaded necklace. Then I found spare little mirror which was handmade for my bridesmaids. On top of that was date of our wedding day which was 26.07.2013 and a vintage style little clock. We got married at 1pm so the clock represented that.  So kinda thought let's make like a little short wedding story in a picture frame. I had some crafty bits and bobs left from my wedding and thought why not:) White and coral colour flowers, coral colour bridesmaids dresses, two hearts and flag represents us. I am Latvian and my husband is Welsh. Two rings although our rings looks completely different and horseshoe for good luck. Dark red and white Latvian style ribbon as wedding was held in Latvia. It was so amazing, I wish I could do it all again:) 

..and there you go this is my final result. 

One of our present box had two little birds on so I took them off and glued on the picture frame. 

Final result. I think it's quite cute, might won't make sense to other people, but it make sense to us:)  Hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment