Thursday 8 January 2015

Jo Malone My Wanderlust by Charlotte Stockdale, new limited edition

Jo Malone new limited edition collection by Charlotte Stockdale called My Wanderlust is out. Inspired by memories of faraway places. You will be taken on a journey through her travel inspiration and ingredients behind each fragrance. She is a new style editor for fragrance house Jo Malone London.
I had a lovely treatment and presentation of those gorgeous products. I think Jo Malone can never go wrong with quality and feeling of luxury. I think this launch is quite unique especially the Box Hedge square scent. It's like a English garden in the sun, just how Charlotte Stockdale described. 


This is such a gorgeous candle. This scent reminds me of my travels a few years ago.
This one just says it all, it is so fresh and clean scent. Just like fresh laundry if that make sense!:)



 I love this Box Hedge Square Scent. You can put in your room, conservatory, draws, anywhere really. It is such a unique grassy scent.
                 My lovely treatment.

My hand treatment with few of my favourite scents. Wood Sage & Sea Salt and Earl Grey & Cucumber. I absolutely love Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne, it's so fresh and clean. I like the fact that you can combine any scents together. There are so many combinations. If you want to know just go to your nearest Jo Malone shop and lovely ladies will talk you through and will advise the best combinations for you. Thanks to lovely Ana in Cardiff store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment