Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas get together with my girls and yummy afternoon tea.

Delicious Christmas Afternoon tea with my girls. 

Yummy afternoon at the Vale Resort http://www.vale-hotel.com/


Every year before Christmas, me and my girlie friends we get together and do secret santa or little present to each other. Now about 3 years ago we decided to change up abit and instead of getting presents to each other we get together for some nice Christmas dinner or lunch. This year we decided Afternoon tea at the Vale Resort would be perfect for us as we all know Christmas can be manic, so we wanted chilled out atmosphere and just chat.  I think it is a great, easy and fun way to do and we get to spend some quality time together what Christmas is all about:) 
Twinings tea selection

No comments:

Post a Comment